I would like to invite you on this 4 day/3 night residential landscape workshop to Glencoe in the Scottish highlands of running from the last Friday in November to the first Monday in December. Max three available places.
For the landscape photographer, Glencoe & its surrounding areas are truly majestical with dramatic mountains, fast flowing rivers, lochs and ever changing light. There are opportunities everywhere to photograph the fantastic landscapes and the workshop includes:
- Accommodation is for three nights in a lovely cottage in Glencoe/Ballachulish and includes breakfast. There’s no single supplement – everyone will have their own bedroom. Lunches, evening meals and all drinks are extra. Please ensure that any special dietary needs or allergies are indicated at the time of booking.
- Transportation whilst on the workshop is in a very comfortable 4×4 Ford Ranger with ample space for all your photographic gear.
- Full tuition on lens choice, use of filters, appropriate camera settings during the workshop.
- Evening critique on photos taken during the day as time allows.
- Pre-workshop notes for use on the workshop and afterwards.
The cost of the workshop is just £515 for the 4 days with a non-refundable deposit of £200. All prices are per person. Balance due two months before the workshop.
Further information: Please Contact Me, +44 (0) 7540 163136 or email@example.com to book this workshop. I’ll let you know about the location to meet up, workshop availability and give you full details of what you’ll need to bring.
© Jeremy Malley-Smith LRPS DPAGB BPE2* | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 7540 163136