I would like to invite you on this 5 day / 4 night residential landscape workshop to Rannoch Moor / Glencoe region in the Scottish highlands taking place 21st to 25th January 2023. Max four available places.
For the landscape photographer, Glencoe & its surrounding areas are truly majestical with dramatic mountains, fast flowing rivers, lochs and ever changing light. There are opportunities everywhere to photograph the fantastic landscapes and the workshop includes:
- Accommodation is for 4 nights in a lovely cottage in the Glencoe / Ballachulish region with no single supplement – everyone will have their own bedroom but with only 3 bathrooms, some sharing is inevitable. Breakfasts, lunches and evening meals are included though it’s provided on a ‘we all help to prepare / cook them’ basis. Please ensure that any special dietary needs or allergies are indicated at the time of booking.
- Transportation during the workshop will be in the comfortable 4×4 Ford Ranger with ample space for all your photographic gear.
- Full tuition on lens choice, use of filters, appropriate camera settings to make your aperture, shutter speed and ISO work much harder for you in ways that’ll challenge your photographic thoughts.
- Photo critique sessions as time allows with advice on improving your workflow, using LrC, or Topaz DeNoise AI / Sharpen AI, etc.
- An impressive ratio of tutor to photographers of 1:4 giving you much more of my time.
- Your guarantee that if we have to cancel due to Covid-19 or the UK government prevents the trip from taking place, you can rebook a later date or cancel as required. Your own insurance will cover your personal Covid protection.
- A good time! Leave life’s stresses behind to admire and photograph the amazing Scottish landscapes with like-minded photographers.
What’s not included:
- Return travel to and from the cottage.
- Cost of meals at any restaurants or any food you might bring for yourself.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Photographic equipment and suitable travel insurance (including Covid).
The cost of the workshop is just £795 for the 5 days with a non-refundable deposit of £200. All prices are per person. Balance due two months before the workshop.
Further information: Please Contact Me, +44 (0) 7540 163136 or email@example.com to book this workshop. I’ll let you know about the location to meet up, workshop availability and give you full details of what you’ll need to bring.
© Jeremy Malley-Smith LRPS AFIAP DPAGB BPE2* | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 7540 163136